- NSW Department of Education (DoE): Approved Provider list
- NSW Department of Education (DoE): Implementation Guidelines
The DoE Curriculum Support website includes information on DoE guidelines and requirements for SRE. See Implementation Guidelines for SRE policy information
- NSW Department of Education (DoE)
The DoE website includes the NSW school term dates.
- SCTA Workshop Calendars
Safe Church Training: Awareness and Refresher Workshop calendars.
- Inter-Church Commission on Religious Education in Schools NSW Inc (ICCOREIS)
ICCOREIS is an interdenominational representative body that meets each month to discuss issues relating to SRE in NSW. Churches work together to support the spiritual, pastoral and religious needs of students in the government schools of NSW. A sub-committee of ICCOREIS meets with the Director General. This website has comprehensive information on SRE, including policies. The publications section of their website includes
Introducing ICCOREIS brochure
SRE Update &
SRE and your Child brochure
- Working with Children Check
A Working with Children clearance number needs to be acquired before a person can work with children.